COVID-19 Health and Safety Notice
Beginning Saturday, January 15, 2022, per the District’s most recent COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate, certain establishments including Hotel’s meeting space, restaurants and fitness center will be required to verify that patrons ages 12 years and older have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine (two doses beginning February 15, 2022). We recommend you travel with your photo identification (state-issued driver’s license or ID card, passport, student ID). You will also need proof of vaccination. Acceptable forms include a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued vaccination card (original, photocopy or digital copy), a record of immunization from a healthcare provider or public health authority or a COVID-19 verification app (including VaxYes, Clear, Excelsior, MyIR).
If you are unable to take the vaccine due to a medical or religious exemption, you will need documentation from a medical provider. All patrons with an exemption must show a photo identification and documentation of a negative PCR or antigen test, taken within 24 hours of attendance, to enter the meeting space, restaurants or fitness center. Acceptable documentation includes digital results, from a healthcare provider or a photo of the negative test.
How AMAC Is Addressing COVID-19 Safety:
AMAC is working with the Washington Marriott at Metro Center to provide a safer environment for the forum:
- Requiring Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (Ages 12 Years and Older Have Received at Least One Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine (Two Doses Beginning February 15, 2022))
- Verifying Photo Identification (State-Issued Driver’s License or ID Card, Passport, Student ID)
- Providing Temperature Checks Upon Arrival
- Implementing Social Distancing
- Supplying Hand Sanitizers